Konexus is looking for an energetic Software Development Intern to help us make progress in DevOps through automation and shifting left. This position is ideal for someone who is passionate about software development and eager to learn. We are a small team and we believe that every member has an opportunity to make meaningful contributions to the growth of business.Apply Now
- Use software engineering to drive automation and scale in a cloud hosted environment.
- Provide and receive feedback from code reviews.
- Attend regular team standup meetings to share progress updates.
- Help shape the culture and path of the team through biweekly retrospectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Currently enrolled in a Computer Science program
- Some experience with Object-Oriented languages such as C# (preferred) or Java
- Experience using Git or another distributed source control
- Ideal candidates will have experience with some of these:
- Experience with scripting languages like Bash or Powershell
- Experience utilizing Docker and Docker-Compose for local development.
- Experience with Cloud environments AWS, DigitalOcean, GCP, or Azure
- Mentoring from a team of experienced software engineers
- Fully stocked break room with free snacks, drinks, and quick meal options
- A team lunch is provided most Fridays
- C# (backend), TypeScript (frontend), Java/Kotlin (Android), Swift (iOS)
- ASP.NET Core (Docker containers) for Microservices
- ASP.NET (IIS WebApps) for legacy applications
- AWS EC2, Elastic Container Service, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, Memcached, Redis, SQL Server
- Jenkins Pipelines, Docker-Compose, JMeter, and Selenium for CI/CD
- NewRelic, Cloudwatch, and ELK for triage and monitoring