Full Stack Engineer
Konexus is looking for a passionate Software Engineer with full stack experience to help us evolve our core SaaS platform. This position is ideal for someone who enjoys solving customer problems in meaningful ways across the entire stack from top to bottom. We are a small team and we believe that every member has an opportunity to make meaningful contributions to the growth of business.Apply Now
- Design, implementation, and testing of front end features and supporting backend APIs.
- Provide and receive feedback from code reviews.
- Attend regular team standup meetings to share progress updates.
- Help shape the culture and path of the team through biweekly retrospectives.
- Participate in the on-call rotation shared by the entire team.
- 3+ years’ experience developing web, software, or mobile applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BS/MS in computer science or other engineering or equivalent work experience
- Proficient development skills and experience with Object-Oriented languages such as C# (preferred) or Java
- Proficient using Git or another distributed source control
- Experience creating and enhancing unit tests
- Strong sense of customer empathy and have a direct impact on the product
Ideal candidates will have experience in these areas:
- Experience in creating web applications or web APIs using ASP.NET or ASP.NET Core
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks such as (Angular, React, Vue.js)
- Exceptional teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Passion for software development and continuous improvement
- Employee Stock Options
- Competitive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous paid time off and flexible work hours
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) Retirement Plans
- Long term disability 100% paid by the company
- Fully stocked break room with free snacks, drinks, and quick meal options
- A team lunch is provided most Fridays
- C# (backend), Angular & TypeScript (frontend), Java/Kotlin (Android), Swift (iOS)
- ASP.NET Core (Docker containers) for Microservices
- ASP.NET (IIS WebApps) for legacy applications
- AWS EC2, Elastic Container Service, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, Memcached, Redis, SQL Server
- Jenkins Pipelines, Docker-Compose, JMeter, and Selenium for CI/CD
- NewRelic, Cloudwatch, and ELK for triage and monitoring