Konexus is a small technology company located in Boise, Idaho with a Global Reach. Our SaaS platform is utilized by some of the largest enterprises and nationwide government agencies to deliver Critical Communication. Organizations rely on Konexus to keep millions of employees, partners, and citizens informed and protected in more than 100 countries.
Konexus is looking for a detail oriented, adaptable Client Success Specialist to create and nurture strong relationships with our clients. As a key member of the Client Success team, the Specialist will build and nurture strong relationships with our clients and will help ensure a consistent and positive client experience. The ideal candidate is passionate about identifying problems, finding solutions, and improving relationships. To succeed in this role, the candidate should have relevant client or customer service experience, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a tenacious growth mindset.
What you’ll do:
- Nurture client relationships with quarterly outreach through email, phone calls, or virtual meetings.
- Proactively connect with at-risk clients: identify and address issues, give product walkthroughs, share training materials, solicit feedback.
- Assist in the client renewal process by generating quotes and facilitating contract renegotiations.
- Provide a feedback loop to clients who utilize the platform beyond their contract terms.
- Communicate and collaborate with coworkers to help improve clients’ experiences.
- Maintain updated client account information in our CRM.
- Assist with Tier 1 support periodically by answering incoming phone calls, assisting with common support issues, and answering basic questions related to the product.
- Escalate major client challenges and issues to management as needed.
- This role works predominantly with existing clients, however, there may be a small portion of the role that will involve outreach to new prospects from time to time.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an affinity for customer service.
- Organized, detail oriented, has a proven track record of follow-through.
- Essential problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficient in Google Docs and Sheets, Microsoft Excel, Email, and other online collaboration tools.
- Proven ability to work effectively as an independent member of a small, remote team. Willingness to collaborate virtually face to face in meetings with camera on.
- Past client or customer service experience.
Additional Skills or Qualifications
Exemplary candidates will also have:
- Proficiency in CRM software, such as Salesforce or HubSpot.
- Past work experience as an Account or Relationship manager.
- Familiarity or experience with our industry.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.