- Use software engineering to drive automation and scale in a cloud hosted environment.
- Provide and receive feedback from code reviews.
- Attend regular team standup meetings to share progress updates.
- Help shape the culture and path of the team through biweekly retrospectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Currently enrolled in a Computer Science program
- Some experience with Object-Oriented languages such as C# (preferred) or Java
- Experience using Git or another distributed source control
- Ideal candidates will have experience with some of these:
- Experience with scripting languages like Bash or Powershell
- Experience utilizing Docker and Docker-Compose for local development.
- Experience with Cloud environments AWS, DigitalOcean, GCP, or Azure
- Mentoring from a team of experienced software engineers
- Fully stocked break room with free snacks, drinks, and quick meal options
- A team lunch is provided most Fridays
- C# (backend), TypeScript (frontend), Java/Kotlin (Android), Swift (iOS)
- ASP.NET Core (Docker containers) for Microservices
- ASP.NET (IIS WebApps) for legacy applications
- AWS EC2, Elastic Container Service, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, Memcached, Redis, SQL Server
- Jenkins Pipelines, Docker-Compose, JMeter, and Selenium for CI/CD
- NewRelic, Cloudwatch, and ELK for triage and monitoring