- Design, implementation, and testing of front end features and supporting backend APIs.
- Provide and receive feedback from code reviews.
- Attend regular team standup meetings to share progress updates.
- Help shape the culture and path of the team through biweekly retrospectives.
- Participate in the on-call rotation shared by the entire team.
- 3+ years’ experience developing web, software, or mobile applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BS/MS in computer science or other engineering or equivalent work experience
- Proficient development skills and experience with Object-Oriented languages such as C# (preferred) or Java
- Proficient using Git or another distributed source control
- Experience creating and enhancing unit tests
- Strong sense of customer empathy and have a direct impact on the product
Ideal candidates will have experience in these areas:
- Experience in creating web applications or web APIs using ASP.NET or ASP.NET Core
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks such as (Angular, React, Vue.js)
- Exceptional teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Passion for software development and continuous improvement
- Employee Stock Options
- Competitive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous paid time off and flexible work hours
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) Retirement Plans
- Long term disability 100% paid by the company
- Fully stocked break room with free snacks, drinks, and quick meal options
- A team lunch is provided most Fridays
- C# (backend), Angular & TypeScript (frontend), Java/Kotlin (Android), Swift (iOS)
- ASP.NET Core (Docker containers) for Microservices
- ASP.NET (IIS WebApps) for legacy applications
- AWS EC2, Elastic Container Service, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, Memcached, Redis, SQL Server
- Jenkins Pipelines, Docker-Compose, JMeter, and Selenium for CI/CD
- NewRelic, Cloudwatch, and ELK for triage and monitoring